In Arizona, Jumbo Mortgage Loans exceed the maximum loan amounts established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conventional loan limits. As of 2018, conforming loan limits in Arizona are capped at $453,100. Jumbo mortgages are also called non-conforming mortgages. They are considered riskier for lenders because they are not guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, meaning the lender has a greater risk in a default scenario. Rates on jumbo loans are typically higher than conforming loans. Typically Jumbo Loans require a higher down payment than traditional loans and require some specific underwriting requirements.
At AZ Mortgage Broker, LLC, we are fortunate to have several wholesale partners with unique programs which cater to many Jumbo Mortgage clients in Arizona.
Arizona Jumbo Program Highlights:
- Jumbo Loans up to $5 Million (higher on a limited case by case basis)
- Arizona Jumbo Mortgage Advantage Product- (more info click)
- 30 day turn times available
- Aggressive pricing
- Service you deserve
- Privacy loans available
- Title vested in an entity (LLC, Corps, Trusts, etc)
- Big Bank Fallout
- Large Cash Out
- Unusual Income, including bank statement programs
- Asset-based qualification available
- Commercial and Multi-Family
- Expanded loan-to-values
Jumbo Mortgage Question? Email email@example.com
- Owner-Broker Craig Turley is a Certified Mortgage Consultant(c) and has directed over $1 Billion in Arizona mortgage loans over the last 20 years. As a local Arizona resident, Craig leverages his experience, industry knowledge, and multiple wholesale programs to find YOU the best solution for YOUR goals.