With AZ Mortgage Broker, the loan approval process in Arizona has never been as easy. We offer a variety of secure and convenient application options:
- Complete Secure 1003 Application (click)
- Formal Loan Application
- Call us at (602) 930-2529
- We will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Download Application
- Download this FREE application now and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.
- Documents needed
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Broker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
As a local mortgage expert, we choose to review each scenario in detail, reviewing the required information which may be necessary for loan approval. The mortgage approval process is more than just a few clicks and a message indicating you are approved. We encourage our clients to take a few extra minutes to speak with a local Arizona expert about your mortgage.
Arizona Mortgage Advantage is happy to help provide expert guidance in the State of Arizona.
Craig Turley is a Certified Mortgage Consultant and member of Association of Independent Mortgage Experts.
*Certified Mortgage Consultant is the most advanced designation for mortgage professionals who are members of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers.